Monday, May 26, 2008

Crisis I'm not 18 anymore



We can all remember the time in school, waiting aching, for our time. The longing for more, the ideas of freedom, ideas we didnt even fully understand. Everything was one dimensional, what you saw, is what you believed, argued and fought for. Life moves on and as time moves to your side of the argument, you start to realize how simple most people were in school, but better yet how simple you may have been.

No saying that it was lack luster, just saying I'm feeling old okay.

Anyways, so Michelle, my girlfriends younger sister had her Matric Dance. Yes, I know, we all had super bad memories of this night. So she took Ninja Steve as here date, and then after all the photo's asked if I could take here in my pimping ride.

Now for those of you that know Lola ( My dirty dirty little citi golf) You know that it's just not that pimping - ha ha and here lay the sweet irony.

Well at least the kids had a sense of humour.

No comments: