Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Told you I would



So a while back I went through to the Kruger, and this sparked the need to escape, in its full and cliche form. Now as beautiful and amazing the open spaces are, and in turn what they offer, I have realized something. The change is an isolated reflection, thus I have found myself stilled in my photographic journey, I have no fruits to bear,and nothing to revel in.

Amazing this, now as I finally post this, I wonder, I've always wondered around photo's, in various ways - ideas and the sort. They have in-fact been bottled, for what some may say writers block.

Well here are images from that trip - The trip that may be the release of a new season of work.

Captured below is Clem and his girlfriend Lex - With Bronchitis - We will look back on this and remember what it means to have great friends.

No comments: